Preparing For Your Office Visit
- Office Visit Patient Paperwork
- Be able to describe your problem (including location of pain, duration of symptoms, previous treatment and response, etc.).
- Please bring or have your physician fax any previous records related to gastroenterology (such as EGD or Colonoscopy reports and associated pathology reports=biopsy results, CT scans and lab reports). Our fax number is 859-278-8488.
- Complete and bring with you the registration sheet and questionnaire that was mailed, and your insurance card(s).
- There is no need to skip meals – eat and drink as you normally would.
- Take all of your usual medications.
- Know any medications to which you are allergic.
- Bring your pharmacy’s phone number.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance. Our phone number is 859-278-8486.