Preparing For Your Office Visit
- Be able to describe your problem (including location of pain, duration of symptoms, previous treatment and response, etc.).
- There is no need to skip meals – eat and drink as you normally would.
- Take all of your usual medications.
- Bring your current prescription bottles to the office or a list of all medications along with the strength and frequency prescribed.
- Know any medications to which you are allergic.
- Bring your pharmacy’s phone number.
- Bring your current insurance card(s).
- About 1 hour before leaving your home, take an Over- The- Counter (OTC) enema followed by a warm tap water enema, retaining both at the same time. Hold together in rectum for 2-3 minutes, then expel.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance. Our phone number is (859) 278-6031.